iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro: How to Use All the New Features
Apple's iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max launched today in markets around the world. If you're the new owner of one of Apple's latest models, then keep reading. Whether you're upgrading from an older iPhone or completely new to the devices, this article will help you get the most out your iPhone 15.
With the first round of pre-ordered devices now being delivered to customers and availability in stores, MacRumors has put together the following series of dedicated iPhone 15 how-to articles explaining all the new features that can be found on Apple's newest models.
All iPhone 15 Models
- Dynamic Island Explained: What It Does and How to Use It
- How to Take Portrait Mode Photos
- How to Turn Photos into Portraits After Shooting
- How to Find Your Friends With Precision Finding
- How to Strictly Prevent Charging Beyond 80%
- How to Charge Apple Watch, AirPods, or Another iPhone
- How to Check Your Device's Battery Cycle Count
- How to Hard Reset or Force Reset All iPhone 15 Models
iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max
- How to Switch Between Silent/Mute and Ring Mode
- How to Get Rid of the Silent Mode Icon in the Status Bar
- Action Button: What It Does and How to Customize It
- How to Assign Two Functions to the Action Button
- How to Transfer Data Over USB-C at 10Gbps USB3 Speed
- How to Adjust Camera Focal Length
- How to Enable and Disable Camera Focal Length Presets
- How to Set a Default Camera Focal Length
iPhone 15 Pro Max
All iPhone 15 models come with iOS 17 pre-installed. During the iOS 17 beta testing process from June to September, MacRumors wrote a series of in-depth feature guides highlighting every major new addition, plus how tos that walk you through using the new features. Be sure to refer to our ultimate walkthrough, and our special AirPods Pro 2 guide for iOS 17, to get yourself up to speed.
- Ultimate iOS 17 Walkthrough: Guides and How Tos for Every New Feature
- How to Use All the New AirPods Pro Features in iOS 17
Forgot to Pre-Order?
For customers who forgot to pre-order one of the new models or simply decided to wait, most configurations ordered online are now estimated for delivery in October, but the good news is that same-day or next-day pickup is now an option at select Apple Store locations around the world.